Buy Cannabis Seeds Online
When planning to buy cannabis seeds one of the first things to do is finding a reliable seed bank where you buy seeds cheaply with confidence and trust. A cannabis seed bank where you have a delivery and germination guarantee, where you buy the best weed seeds and where customer service goes beyond. This is where we as a company stand for.buy cannabis seeds
Many new growers wonder: can you buy cannabis seeds online? Yes you can! Online there are plenty reliable cannabis seed banks to be found. In the past years many new Canadian seed banks have hit the market after Canada legalized the cultivation of growing, but also American seed banks (especially Californian seed banks) and plenty of Dutch seed banks which are still the number one choice for most growers due to their huge cannabis history and great genetics.buy cannabis seeds online,best place to buy cannabis seeds
Interesting Facts About Cannabis
- There is no visible difference between regular, feminized, or auto-flowering cannabis seeds, indica or sativa seeds, and seeds for growing industrial hemp. For this reason, always buy from a reputable seed bank to be assured of authenticity. is it legal to buy cannabis seeds online?
- Most marijuana seeds are around the size of a match-head, but can vary by variety from not much larger than a tomato seed to as big as a small pea. This is not an indication of the size or health of the cannabis plant that will grow from it. Often – but not always – the seeds of sativa plants are smaller than those of indica types. best website to buy cannabis seeds
- Marijuana seeds contain a near-perfect balance of the essential fatty acids Omega 3, 6 and 9. These are vital to human health and cannot be produced by the body. It is better to eat seeds of hemp rather than cannabis as the former are a lot cheaper, and there is no difference in the EFA content – just the THC content of the plants they produce.
- The oldest known cannabis seeds are 2,700 years old and were found in 2007 in a grave in China. Ancient cannabis bud which would have produced THC, CBD and other cannabinoids, has also been discovered.
- A single plant can yield hundreds and even over 1000 seeds depending on its size and the efficiency of pollination during flowering. Some hemp strains are bred to enhance this production for when seeds are the primary crop.
- The best temperature to store your seeds is 5 – 7 degrees centigrade, which is usually the temperature of the door in a domestic refrigerator, handily enough. They should also be kept perfectly dry to avoid both mold and premature germination.
- In many countries, the possession of cannabis seeds is legal whereas growing them is harshly punished. Many people are forced to buy and preserve their seeds as collectors’ items.
- Hemp seeds were taken on long sea voyages during the Dutch Golden Age of naval exploration. If stranded, the sailors could use some of the seeds as a nourishing food source and plant the rest, relying on the rapid growth and multiple uses of hemp to fix their ships.
- Hemp seeds were used in religious rites by the Scythian, the ancient race which gave their name to the scythe thanks to their use of these curve-bladed tools to reap their crops, including hemp.
- Hemp seeds are a common ingredient in bird food, and there is a urban legend in the UK of someone – usually a grandmother – emptying the bird food bowl at the bottom of the garden and later being arrested for the bushes they were unwittingly growing from their “weed seeds”.
Reports of cannabis’ medical benefits are quickly outbalancing the negative press the plant has received in the past. From headaches to cancer, research is exposing the surprising, and in some cases seemingly miraculous, results of patients using cannabis for treatment.
Wide-ranging studies are still relatively scarce, but there is abundant evidence that this natural product can offer a whole new realm of therapeutic possibilities.